Our Latest Information About Eye Problems & Symptoms
COMMON EYE PROBLEMS & DISEASES
- Although it is highly contagious, pink eye is not usually a serious eye disease.
- Learn why puffy eyes are not just a problem in the morning.
- The many symptoms of eye infections include eye swelling, eye pain and eye discharge.
- Blurred vision can be serious and should never go untreated.
- Did you know that a common cause of watery eyes is dry eyes?
- In most cases, eye twitching is nothing more than a nuisance.
- Red, bloodshot eyes may be temporary, but they may also be a red flag indicating an underlying eye condition.
- Most people complain of itchy eyes during the spring and fall seasons.
- Stop sharing make-up! It can cause a painful eye stye, among other things.
- The eye floaters you see are real and should not be ignored.