NEW EYE PROBLEMS & SYMPTOMS
COMMON EYE PROBLEMS & DISEASES
- Although it is highly contagious, pink eye is not a serious eye disease .
- Learn why puffy eyes are not just a problem in the morning.
- Many symptoms of eye infections include eye swelling, eye pain and eye discharge.
- Experiencing blurred vision can be serious and should never go un-treated.
- Did you know a common cause of watery eyes is dry eyes?
- In most cases, eye twitching is usually nothing more than bothersome.
- Red, bloodshot eyes may be temporary or a red flag of an underlying eye condition
- Most people complain of itchy eyes during the Spring and Fall seasons.
- Stop sharing make-up – it can cause a painful eye stye among other things.
- The eye floaters you see are real and should not be ignored.